Victim Offender Mediation Association
"Promoting and enhancing restorative justice
dialogue, principles and practices"
Victim Offender Mediation Association (VOMA), an international membership association, supports and assists people and communities working at models of restorative justice. VOMA provides resources, training, and technical assistance in victim-offender mediation, conferencing, circles, and related restorative justice practices.
- Mission and Goals
- Board of Directors
- History and Development
- Why VOMA?
- Membership Services
Web site technical information
- Member directory current June 2009
(passworded Excel file available only to members)
- What is VOM?
- Where did it come from?
- Who benefits?
- Restorative Justice bibliography and Restorative Justice videography
- Restorative Justice FAQ
How can I benefit from VOMA?
- How can VOMA make your life, work or study better?
- Calendar of events of interest to VOMA members
- Job listings. To post an opening VOMA members may send the information to Webmaster.
(opens a new window on the Webmaster's university server)
- Publications, documents, conference archives
- Trainers and Trainings is the page where VOMA-approved trainers let you know what they have available.
How do I get involved?
- Join us
- Give us your comments
- Subscribe to our Announcements listserve.
For additional information please contact:
Victim Offender Mediation Association (VOMA)
Doreene Langason - Administrator
c/o Center for Policy, Planning and Performance
2233 University Ave W, Suite 300
St Paul, MN 55114 USA
612 874 0570
651 644 4227 Fax
© 2010 Victim Offender Mediation Association