18th Annual Training Institute and Conference
October 22 - 26, 2001 Portland, Oregon
Compensation for Trainers
2. If there is a training team, the team will receive $400 for each full day of training, with the team itself deciding how to divide the payment (please designate in the proposal which trainer the honorarium check should be made out to). Teams can also receive accommodation relief, IF they are staying at the hotel where the conference is hosted AND they make a written request for such assistance to the VOMA Administrator by September 1. Accommodation relief for teams will be at the rate of $35 for each full day the team is training. Relief payments can be made for up to 2 rooms per team, but will not exceed $70 per team.
3. A half day trainer will be paid $125; a half day training team $200. There are no other benefits for half-day trainers.
4. Trainers do not have to register or pay for days they are training at the Training Institute. Trainers are required to register and pay for any other training or workshops they desire to attend during the Training Institute or Conference at the regular registration rate.
5. Trainers are invited to join in the Conference lunch on the day(s) of their training at no charge. A fee will be charged for all other lunches the trainer attends throughout the remaining days of the Training Institute or Conference, unless the trainer has registered and paid to attend those days at the regular registration rate.
Compensation for Workshop Presenters
2. Presenters are required to register and pay for any other training or workshops they desire to attend during the Training Institute or Conference at the regular registration rate.
3. If a presenter has not otherwise registered and paid for the Conference, a fee will be charged to attend the Conference lunch on the day of their workshop.
Compensation for Plenary Presenters
Updated 12/3/2000. Maintained by Duane Ruth-Heffelbower.
© 2000 Victim Offender Mediation Association