18th Annual Training Institute and Conference
October 22 - 26, 2001 Portland, Oregon
Request For Proposal Form(Download this form in Rich Text Format)
Deadline: February 28, 2001
1. Title of Workshop or Training:
2. Format and time needed; e.g., workshop (1.5 to 3 hrs) or training ( 1/2 day to 3 day):
3. Presenter(s) Name:
4. Address, phone or fax, and email:
5. What experience do you have in this topic? Have you presented this workshop/training before?
6. 50 word MAX bio for inclusion in Conference brochure:
7. Workshop/Training Description (50 word MAX) for inclusion in the conference brochure:
8. Attach (or describe here) the proposed outline of workshop/training, including material to be covered, objectives, format, and time allocations:
9. What type of audience will get the most out of this presentation (e.g., any, beginning, advanced, non-profits, system staff, rural/urban audiences, etc.)
10. Date/time preference for your presentation.
11. A/V needs:
Please Return Completed Form (hard copy or e-mail) to:
Hans Boserup, Sundsmarkvej 20, 6400 Sonderborg, Denmark
The deadline for proposals is February 28, 2001. Receipt of proposals will be confirmed by written notice after they are received. Due to the high volume of proposals VOMA receives, we are unable to accept all proposals submitted. Presenters will be informed as soon as selections are made, but no later than March 31, 2001.
Updated 12/5/2000. Maintained by Duane Ruth-Heffelbower.
© 2000 Victim Offender Mediation Association