Victim Offender Mediation Association
Official documents of the VOMA Board
VOMA Conference Archives
Conference information from prior years
- 1993 Chicago
- September 17-21, 1996 in Fort Worth, Texas. "The Promise of Restorative Justice."
- September 16-20, 1997 in Des Moines, Iowa. "Restorative Justice and Community Transformation". Request for Proposals. Agenda for 24 hour Basic Skills Training.
- September 15-19, 1998 in Tucson, Arizona. "Innovative Practices in Restorative Justice and Victim-Offender Mediation." Request for Proposals.
- September 14 through September 19, 1999 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. "Innovative Practices in Victim Offender Mediation and Conferencing."
- September 12-16, 2000 in Minnetonka, Minnesota. "Innovative Practices in Victim Offender Mediation and Conferencing."
- October 22-26, 2001 in Portland, Oregon. "Innovative Practices in Restorative Justice and Victim, Offender and Community Processes."
Conference Request for Proposals. RFP document in Rich Text Format. Proposal form. Proposal form in Rich Text Format. Honorarium Policy
- September 23-27, 2002 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. "Innovative Practices in Restorative Justice and Victim, Offender, and Community Processes."
- 20th Annual International Training Institute and Conference November 2-5, 2003 in Nashville, Tennessee. Download Conference Brochure. Amendments and Changes to VOMA Training Institute and Conference Brochure Oct. 14, 2003. Workshop Sessions updated 10/20/03. Workshop Schedule updated 10/20/03. Registration Form.
- 2004 VOMA Conference August 5-8, 2004
- 21st Annual International Training Institute and Conference Philadelphia, PA, October 24-28, 2005. Download the full conference brochure from the conference page.
- 2006 conference in Miami, FL
VOMA Partner Documents
European Forum for Victim-Offender Mediation and Restorative Justice
Last modified July 26, 2008. Maintained by Webmaster.
© 2010 Victim Offender Mediation Association